World of Tanks, G.I. JOE 40th Anniversary Event Progress

War gaming (CEO: Victor Kinsley) is G.I. from its MMO Action Game World of Tank Joe: A Real American Hero Series The 40th Anniversary Event will be held.

Since the launch of the action figures in 1982, G.I. The Joe series has been a new and adventurous experience over the last decades. World of Tanks are G.I. G.I. Joe Special 3D Style, Two new women's former deputy general manager, G.I. The JOE theme event and the patterns, decals, and characters of each faction are newly introduced.

Стили

Players through this G.I. JOE Character COVER GIRL and BARONESS are adopted as a tank of the World of Tanks and G.I. Inspired by Joe's tanks, C.A.T. You can see the 3D style. G.I. Joe Wolverine World of Tank Edition is a SRV S1 tank, G.I. Joe C.A.T. The World of Tank Edition can be applied to the M54 tank.

In addition, G.I. JOE 40th Anniversary Special Decals or G.I. G.I. The Joe theme event is also held. Also, G.I. JOE WOLVERINE and COBRA C.A.T Decals are also presented.

G.I. of World of Tanks For more information about the 40th Anniversary Event, please visit the official website of the World of Tanks.

Comments