Ilkay Gündogan sets career in the DFB

I was very disappointed after the early departure at the European Championship and had to let that go over my vacation, said Güdogan, I've telephoned with Hansi and he has explained to me how he again with us again would like to be successful and what role I should play with it.

While this exchange is the decision to continue to force for the DFB team, After the positive conversations with Hansi was clear to me: I'm not finished with the chapter National Team. I thought: that's not it yet have been.

I hope we can also pull the fans back on our side.

Ilkay Gündogan

Currently, Gündogan, who had failed at the EM in the summer with the DFB team in the second round of England, but was not used in the Wembleystadion at that time, at 49 international matches. His 50th game in the national jersey he could already be denied in September when Germany meets in the World Cup qualifier on Liechtenstein, Armenia and Iceland.

Look at the World Cup

With a view to the upcoming World Cup in Qatar, Manchester City's midfielder wishes that from the first games under Flicks lead a signal emerges: I hope that we will convince with very positive games and thus also pull the fans back on our side Can, said Güdogan, who debuted under the then national coach Joachim Löw on October 11, 2011 at 3: 1 against Belgium for the DFB team.

_LESEN In the European Print Edition on Monday (after all Sunday evening also available as emagazines), which also played a role for Gundogan's decision for the national team and what he wishes for the DFB team. _

Bundesliga, coach notes, DFB: That's your opinion

Comments